Monday, March 26, 2007

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark

Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

i'm just really sad now :(
i'm barely passing chinese, and everyone around me's like, "omg! i only got 70/80/90%!" i felt like telling them to shut the (fish) up. like seriously. and it's not only chinese :( it's like no matter how i try, i get so low. and whenever i don't put in effort, i get really high. it's seriously happening. and it's like the teachers don't even seem to care. i mean, i got 4/20 for a test (okay fine, worksheet). and while she's going thru, she just says, "okay, nevermind. i'm not going to go through this. most of you got full marks anyway". i think this is really discouraging and mean :( and its like i really studied for this test(read e book), and i got like 11/20. and those who didn't even read it got like 14/15 upon 20 :( i really don't feel like trying anymore. i want to fly far far away and never ever come back :) / :(

love me, that's all i ask of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home