Tuesday, December 19, 2006

whoo :) happy to be back from horse-come-down (malaysia) :D

i guess most of the time was wasted cos i was either sleeping or eating :) my face is reddish. i thinkkk it's sun burnt.

oh man, the floods are sooo cool =P haha. going for e cambridge boys choir thingy tonight :)

ohhh yea. youthcamp was cooool :) jus pray that i'll remember the stuff in the messages and workshops :) cos i reckon my brain's getting smaller and smaller.

i really dunno how pple find my blog. most pple linked "jl-j" but i didn't link that to this blog. haha okay wtv.

lauren showed me this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bristol_Stool_Chart.png lol look @ it. it's sick :P:P

yay. replies to coool pple who tag my blog. haha

teo mun - yup :) 1st. yay for you :P
veeera - vera TOE :) hello!
abi - yupppp :) camp was fun haha. mmhmm, i hope i don't get sick again :D
nick - yay hello batman. what's your blog? haha.

i was fine till you walked into my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home