Wednesday, November 29, 2006

hellooo.

i'm happier than i was 1 min ago :) cos i just found out there's project runway and csi today, and some matches (soccer), don't know which teams tho.

just came back from shalom bp childrens' camp! :D yuppp, helped out there. i suggest u don't talk to me for the next few days, i prob talk to you ask if i'm talking to a 6 year-old. my heads very heavy nowwww :) i should go see a psychiatrist. i'll talk and talk and talk, but i'll just be babbling, aft a min i'll forget what i just talked to you about.

there's something wrong with me. maybe i'm just tireddddd. my brain takes v long to register what's going on. no wonder puva keeps yelling at me, "LYNN, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOINGG !!". & when the children talk to me, it'll take me a while to realise they're actually talking to me. wahoo. i think it's called STONING! :)

i think vera's the weirdest girl everrrr. hahahaha. "that time my cousin was bowling and she dropped the ball"

okiedokie, seeyou :)

love me for a reason, let the reason be love
- boyzone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home