Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You make me high :]

I just realised .. that i spend a lot of time on the computer. which is very uncool :) there are less things to do now a days. i can sense that the teachers are like v stressed, but i don't know why :) there's actually a lot of homework ... that's due like a week or 2 later. i try to take the longest possible time to finish my last minute homework .. but there isnt much! frankly. teehee :)

I did my oral presentation today! i didn't really prepare :) but i thought it was okay ... really last minute and kinda random. i hate random things. like dreams. dreams aren't nice to listen to >:[ 'cos it's just complete & total random-ness.

tmr's 4 by 400m. HAHAHA. i've never ran 400m, and i don't plan on coming in like 1st or anythingggg. quite, impossible. even tho i know, with God, everything's possible :] bbbbut really, it's seriously and definiely quite impossible :)

haha! i just thought of something, "FLOB ME" hahahahahahhahahaha :D monica's making me gay :P

Goodbye doesn't mean forever.

bwaha. ranita found borat's lj! out of all the people mannns, rani finds it -.- i can't believe that ahem, people actually like google search all these peopleeee :] it's really cool. i'll never dare do it, really. only like 1 week later, when i'm positively sure no one really minds anymore. =P

i really want to switch to xanga :) i shall and i will now. i'm really bored now :( emo songs are making me moooody.

CIAO :\

You coming back to me,
is against all odds,
and it's what I've got to face :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home