Monday, April 30, 2007

I've been here before
One day a week
And it won't hurt anymore
You caught me in a lie
I have no alibi
The words you say don't have a meaning
'Cos ...

I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you

Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference,
It even makes a difference to try

And you told me how you're feeling
But I don't believe it's true
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry
So this is goodbye


life's been very
very
very
very
dull.

c'mon lynn! think of the good stuff not the bad :)
  • you get the shelter
  • it's less stressful
  • longer water breaks

yeah. that made me a whole lot happier :] labour day tmr. i think im gonna do work ... maybe go out :) saturday was funfunfun :) ice skating with mel, jub and jo =))) the next part is stolen from mel's blog. couldn't be bothered to type :D

"Ice skating at Jurong oh my goodness the last time I went there was like...2 years ago maybe? I kinda lost the ability to skate but I got it back after awhile. HAHA. And I didnt fall down once! (: Only came close to it when Jo&I nearly banged into some guy and we both swerved and we went round and round and round. HAHA. Thennn we went to Jurong Library to look for recipes (but we were too lazy to bake in the end) and then Jo's church (I wanna go back next week! &Lynn saw her life flash before her eyes) and then Orchard for dinner and a movie (which we didnt watch) "

hmmm. stayed over at jubs =) was supposed to bake and cook and go to the playground. but we fell alseep =/ woke up early the next morning for baptism class. but the wasn't in the end >:( jephine bought me a spider ring! hahahahah. it's really pretty! and i bought her a butterfly one. sunday was ... boring. haha. had lunch, watched one CSI, slept and woke up at 7 for dinner. woohoo.

my life's so dull, i could cry :]
bye :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home